5.17.2006

Food

I've been craving for something "stir-fried" lately. I had teriyaki vegetables and white rice for dinner tonight and that didn't quite hit the spot. I'm trying to get myself back into working out, or at least do some quick exercises everyday to become physically active. Staying consistent is the biggest challenge. I have the necessary tools for working out and it's a shame that it just sits there in the basement collecting dust. Nathan is more active than me. I might ask him to teach daddy how to stay active.

Theresa is on her 2nd week of the "Special K" diet, which consists of 2 bowls of cereal - morning and dinner - and a sensible lunch w/ fruit snacks in between. I truly admire my wife for doing this. She is so disciplined. I tried to entice her to eat outside of her diet menu, but I tell ya, she's one strong-willed gal. On the other hand, that just leaves me more food to eat and more food means more calories, extra pounds, and a jelly belly. I think I need to go on a Special K diet. Maybe not. I'll just exercise.

No comments: